What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They help the website recognize your device and remember certain information about your visit. Cookies can be essential for the proper functioning of a website, enabling personalized features, improving user experience, and providing site analytics.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and expire once you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period and are used to remember your preferences and settings.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by third-party services, such as analytics providers, to collect information about your browsing behavior.
- Enhancing your browsing experience by remembering your preferences.
- Improving the functionality of our website.
- Customizing your experience and providing personalized content.
- Analyzing website traffic and user behavior to optimize our services.
- Monitoring and preventing fraudulent activities.
Types of Cookies We Use
The cookies used on our website can be categorized as:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and cannot be disabled. They facilitate secure login, navigation, and basic functionalities.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help us analyze how visitors interact with our website, identify any errors, and improve its performance.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable us to enhance your browsing experience by remembering your preferences and providing personalized features.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Most web browsers allow you to accept or decline cookies, delete existing cookies, and set preferences for future cookie storage. However, disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
For detailed information on managing cookies, visit the settings or preferences page of your web browser.